Are You Suffering From Urinary Incontinence?
You’re not alone, at least one in four women over the age of 18 suffer from highly embarrassing bladder control issues. With the numbers only increasing as processes like pregnancy, childbirth and menopause take their toll on your body. While all urinary incontinence is caused by the involuntary contraction of muscles in the bladder, the cause of these symptoms can vary greatly.
• Your bladder muscles may be overactive.
• You may have weak pelvic floor muscles.
• You may have nerve damage in the bladder.
• You may have a chronic bladder inflammation.
• You may be experiencing complications from a previous surgery.
While incontinency may seem like a relatively minor concern, the effects are anything but. Not only do patients suffer from depression, and high degrees of social anxiety as a result of their condition, they can also be affected by unsightly sores, rashes and even UTIs in the affected region.
A Completely Natural Remedy for your Urinary Incontinence
Traditional treatments for urinary incontinence range from exercise routines, to behavioral therapies, medical inserts, and surgical interventions. While many of these techniques to produce results over time, none of them guarantee instant results. In the case of surgical solutions, you’re looking at a significant expense alongside.
The O-Shot is a revolutionary new non-surgical treatment based on the regenerative promise of cutting-edge vampire therapies. This treatment uses activated plasma sourced from your own blood, to create new tissue and blood cells in weakened or damaged areas of your body, including the bladder. A simple 15-minute session can help you reduce and even reverse the symptoms of urinary incontinence almost immediately.
How the O-Shot Treatment Works
1. A small quantity of blood is removed from the arm.
2. The fluid is spun through a centrifuge to separate the platelet rich plasma (PRP)
3. Additional platelets within the fluid are activated using a catalyst.
4. The resulting fluid possesses rare regenerative potential.
5. The injected area is numbed using a topical anesthetic
6. A long, thin needle is used to make a painless injection of the PRP fluid.
7. The activated plasma immediately sets to work promoting the development of fresh blood vessels and new tissue in the bladder and pelvic floor.
• Rejuvenates nerves
• Rejuvenates nerves
• Strengthens muscles in the bladder, urethra and pelvic floor
• Repairs existing damaged tissue and promotes the growth of new tissue around the vagina and clitoris
• Allows more blood to flow to the region which improves sensitivity, reducing incidents of accidental leakage.
Unfortunately, once you’re afflicted by urinary incontinence, the symptoms usually only worsens over time. If left untreated, the issue could cause a real impact on the quality of your life. But you don’t need to struggle with this embarrassing condition any long, we can help. Contact Us today, to find out more.