But Most Mainstream Treatments Aren’t Worth the Risk
- While herbal supplements and vacuum pumps have long been advertised as an effective technique for penis enlargement, until recently the only solution that guaranteed results was going under the knife. At a cost of up to $10,000 these procedures can be expensive, invasive and largely ineffective.
- Ligament cutting, one of the most widely used surgical treatments requires patients to wear attached weights for weeks after the procedure is performed. Even then, most patients only notice a slight improvement in flaccid and erect lengths. As a result only 30% of individuals express satisfaction with this therapy.
- Patients who opt for a fat reinjection must be wary of the fact that 90% of the injected fat will be reabsorbed within a year. Uneven injections may also cause blisters to form.
- A botched procedure could leave you temporarily or permanently impotent.
- Surgery may result in permanent visible scarring around the penis, which can cause embarrassment.
The P Shot is a Safe, Non-Invasive Technique for Penis Enlargement!
If you’ve been paying attention to the world of sports medicine, or even leading cosmetic therapies then you’ll know that the regenerative potential of so-called vampire treatments has been taking these spheres by storm. These simple treatments involve the extraction of a small amount of blood from the body, which is then spun at high speeds. High growth factor platelets are then extracted from this fluid and further activated using a special chemical catalyst. The result is a potent mixture that is used to grow new tissue and blood vessels in any injected areas.
When platelet-rich plasma is injected into the penis, it promotes the production of new tissue in the corpus cavernosa and throughout the entire penis.
Growth factors from platelets may rejuvenate existing cells, but more importantly, they stimulate the production of collagen, blood vessels, muscles, and fatty tissue. It may take several months for enough new tissue to grow to see results, but over time, most men experience better erections and see a measurable difference in the length and girth of the penis.
What to Expect From Your P Shot
- A small quantity of blood is removed from the arm.
- The fluid is spun through a centrifuge to separate the platelet rich plasma (PRP)
- Additional platelets within the PRP are activated using a catalyst.
- The resulting fluid possesses rare regenerative potential.
- The injected area is numbed using a topical anesthetic
- A long, thin needle is used to make a painless injection of the PRP fluid.
- The PRP immediately sets to work promoting the development of fresh blood vessels and new tissue in the region.
- Within 2-4 weeks patients see a 10-20% increase in length and girth as the underlying tissues of the penis are rebuilt. This is a natural re-growth that occurs as part of natural uni-potent stem cell reactions in the organ. This effect is especially pronounced when combined with the use of a penis pump.
- The penis becomes straighter, particularly important for patients suffering from curvature and shortening due to conditions such as Peyronie’s disease
- Enhanced sensitivity means immediate response to stimulation.
- Stronger, longer-lasting erections.
- Increase in libido.
- Increase in sexual stamina.
- Improves and resolves instances of urinary incontinence and prostate discomfort.
- Minimizes instances of premature ejaculation.
- More pleasure.
In short, the P shot is a simple, accessible treatment that improves your sexual performance in every conceivable way. That’s without any of the chemical side effects of drugs and herbal therapies, and without the need for constant reapplications. The P Shot is natural, safe, cost-effective and most importantly it’s proven to work! If you’re looking to take advantage of this increasingly popular treatment then the time to act is now. Contact Us today, to find out more.