Everyone is Searching for the Perfect Hair Loss Tonic
- Rogaine will stop or slow hair loss, and in certain cases promote regrowth, but treatments have to be sustained for indefinitely or else hair loss will simply start again. In women, Rogaine has been proven to cause facial hair growth in certain circumstances.
- Propecia helps to arrest the effects of hair loss but it can cause erectile dysfunction and other performance issues in users.
- Topical steroids can be used to treat inflammation-related alopecia, but an improper dosage will thin the skin and ultimately have the opposite of intended effects.
- Herbal treatments and supplements are unproven in medical tests.
- Hair transplants can be expensive, painful and invasive; even then the finished result may not deliver.
The Vampire Hair Restoration Treatment Can Actually Help You Grow NEW Hair
Forget about the daily drug treatments and risky hair transplants, the vampire hair transplant can bring your hair follicles back from the dead, with a course of localized injections
For decades sports scientists have known about the regenerative effects of platelet-rich-plasma therapy. Today, a range of elite athletes across a variety of sports swear by the rapid healing promoted by the medical treatment. In recent years, surgeons have experimented with the promise of these therapies for cosmetic benefits, and the results have been nothing short of extraordinary. From facelifts, to erectile dysfunction, the group of therapies now dubbed vampire treatments have become an essential part of beauty regimes for the rich and famous. Today, celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Bar Rafaeli use the power of PRP wherever possible. Now, you can use the same restorative potential to return your scalp to its former health.
How Vampire Hair Restoration Works
- A small quantity of blood is removed from the arm.
- The fluid is spun through a centrifuge to separate the platelet rich plasma (PRP)
- Additional platelets within the PRP are activated using a catalyst.
- The resulting fluid possesses rare regenerative potential.
- Localized areas of your scalp are numbed using a topical anesthetic. Treatment is targeted in areas where hair is weaker, thinner and wispier.
- A long, thin needle is used to make a painless injection of the PRP fluid into the head of the penis.
- The PRP immediately sets to work promoting the development of fresh blood vessels in the area. This helps to stimulate stem cell growth, and new hair follicles in the scalp.
- Initially, subtle improvements to the strength and firmness of surrounding hair will be seen.
- New hair growth may be seen as early as two months.
- By months 4-8 new hair growth will have taken shape.
- Repeat treatment is recommended two more times in a period of 12-24 months to ensure the permanency of hair restoration.