Aesthetics over Amplitude
While breast augmentations have traditionally ranked amongst the most requested cosmetic treatments, in recent years women have increasingly focused on enhancing the look of their breasts rather than increasing their size. Since 2000, the number of breast lift surgeries performed across the world has increased by over 600%, more than doubling the amount of breast implants in the same period.
Whether you’re dealing with:
- Uneven or irregularly shaped breasts.
- Nipple inversion
- Decreased sensitivity due to breastfeeding, or surgery.
- Loose skin and lost volume due to weight loss.
- Chronic back and neck pain.
- A change in shape due to pregnancy or aging.
A breast lift can bring shape, sensation, volume and firmness back to your breasts; and give them an overall more youthful appearance.
But All Breast Lifts Aren’t Created Equal
It’s important to note that breast lift surgeries aren’t exactly a miracle cure either. As can be expected with any invasive procedure, a breast lift can lead to significant scarring which creates new aesthetic issues in place of old ones. Alongside this clear concern, there are a host of related complications which may occur, including: infection, improper healing, asymmetry, loss of nipple/areola tissue, fluid build-ups and even bleeding. The question of price is also an ever-present, as these procedures can cost you up to $5000 on average.
The Vampire Breast Lift is a Proven Alternative to Cosmetic Surgeries
If you want to improve the skin texture, shape and overall appearance of your breasts without having to gamble on disastrous side effects then the vampire breast lift provides the perfect solution. This non-surgical treatment employs the same regenerative techniques used in cutting-edge therapies used at the elite levels of sport and physical training. Today, this restorative potential is used to achieve outstanding cosmetic results in the world of beauty and skincare. In fact, many celebrities swear by it!
How the Vampire Breast Lift Works
- A small quantity of blood is removed from the arm.
- The fluid is spun through a centrifuge to separate the platelet rich plasma (PRP)
- Additional platelets within the fluid are activated using a calcium chloride solution.
- The resulting fluid possesses rare regenerative potential.
- Problem areas of the breast are identified and marked out in advance. Injections are focused on creating a fuller, rounder aesthetic.
- A long, thin needle is used to make a painless injection of the PRP fluid into the breast.
- The activated platelets immediately set to work promoting the development of fresh blood vessels, collagen and fatty tissue in the region.
- Creates a rounder more regular shape.
- Increases sensitivity.
- Improves skin texture, reducing sagging and wrinkles.
- Reduces translucence, which may otherwise lead to a “veiny” appearance in the area.
- Increased vascularity leads to improved sensitivity.
While you won’t see a dramatic increase in breast size, this procedure will definitely provide lasting improvements in the look and feel of your breasts. If you’re looking for a natural, cost-effective therapy that can help you achieve the same results as intensive surgeries then the Vampire Breast Lift treatment is the perfect option. Contact Us today, to find out more.