PRP Vampire Procedures Specialist
Vampire procedures are so named because they use platelet-enriched blood plasma to rejuvenate skin, lift your face and breasts, and improve sexual vitality. Contact Dr. Alija Ali, at Alija Aesthetics, Weight Loss, & Anti-Aging in Whittier, California, to learn whether your appearance and sexual concerns can be improved with a Vampire procedure.
PRP Vampire Procedures Q & A
What aesthetic and health issues are treated with a vampire procedure
Vampire procedures are used to treat a variety of aesthetic and health issues, some of which may seem surprising because they’re unrelated. Dr. Ali performs the following Vampire treatments:
- Vampire Facial®: Softens forehead wrinkles, frown lines, smile lines, and the upper lip line. Also improves the tone and texture of your skin.
- Vampire Facelift®: Improves skin quality, provides a more youthful appearance, and diminishes wrinkles by promoting the growth of collagen, stimulating blood flow, and using a hyaluronic acid filler.
- Vampire Breast Lift®: The breast lift enhances cleavage, adds fullness to the upper breast, diminishes the appearance of stretch marks, and diminishes rippling caused by implants.
- Vampire hair restoration: Platelet-enriched plasma stimulates hair follicles and can be used to treat different types of hair loss, including male pattern baldness, female pattern baldness, loss of hair from eyebrows and beard, and hair loss caused by medications or iron deficiency.
- Orgasm Shot® or O-Shot®: The O-shot is used in women to restore sex drive, revitalize the vagina and clitoris, and enhance orgasms. It can also be used to treat urinary incontinence.
- Priapus Shot® or P-Shot®: Used in men to improve erections and restore sexual response. The Priapus shot may increase both penile length and width.
- Vampire Winglift™: Platelet rich plasma is injected into the labia majora to rejuvenate and give a full, plump appearance
What is a Vampire procedure?
Vampire procedures are performed using platelet-enriched blood plasma. Your blood naturally contains platelets, which are rich sources of proteins called growth factors. Growth factors are vital for your body because they’re used to heal wounds and to stimulate the production of collagen, blood vessels, and new tissues.
Platelet-enriched plasma is made from your own blood. Dr. Ali draws some blood, then processes it to separate platelets from plasma (the fluid part of blood). Then a concentrated amount of platelets is added back to a small amount of plasma, and you have your own platelet-enriched plasma.
When platelet-enriched plasma is injected back into your body, the concentrated amount of growth factors begin working, doing what they’re supposed to do – encouraging the growth of new cells and tissues. As a result, you gain the various benefits from each Vampire procedure.
What are the advantages of getting vampire procedures performed by Dr. Ali?
One of the best reasons to get a Vampire procedure performed by Dr. Ali is that he’s highly experienced in administering the injections, so he knows what he’s doing, how much to inject, and where to inject it for optimum results. It’s also good to know that he’s an osteopathic internist, so he has expertise in assessing your overall health and recommending changes that can help you maintain your improved skin or sexual well-being following a Vampire procedure. If you have any questions or concerns about issues related to your appearance or aging, don’t hesitate to contact Alija Aesthetics, Weight Loss, & Anti-Aging to schedule a consultation.